“Devfresco” is a trademark of Devfresco Supermarket India, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 17,Chaitanya Vihar Phase-1 Opposite Telephone Exchange 100-feet Road Vrindavan(Mathura)-281121 (Company).
The domain name www.Devfresco.com is owned by the Company. The Company holds a FSSAI license, bearing no. : 12720004000111.
Please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline:
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the App, each time you access and/or use the App.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the App at any point in time.
The App is a platform for domestic consumers to transact.
Services on the App are available to only select geographies in India, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third party sellers.
Transactions through the App may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order size is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charges at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the App.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the App.
The App is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the App to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the App to display and offer their products for sale through the App.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the App, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
License & Access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the App, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the App or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the App or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The App or any portion of the App may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the App or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the App, or any other systems or networks connected to the App or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the App, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
1. belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
3. harms minors in any way;
4. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property rights;
5. violates any law for the time being in force;
6. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
7. impersonates another person;
8. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
9. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
10.is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the App will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
Order Limit and Minimum Order Value
• Customers are eligible to place 4 live orders.
• A customer cannot place his 5th order if his 4 orders are still live.
• Live order refers to all those orders which are not delivered.
• DS orders are split into two separate orders, basis the merchants.
• Internal orders are also counted as an order.
•There is no minimum order value to place an order with Devfresco. Every store has its own delivery charges, which are waived off if you order above a specified minimum amount from the store. The minimum charges and the delivery charges are mentioned on the app and web at the checkout page.
• All orders are eligible for the EDLP challenge, TnCs apply.
Coupons and Promo Codes (currently, there are restrictions on coupon codes and Orange cash)
You can now use your Orange Cash on Ready Masalas, Nuts & Seeds, Namkeen & Snacks, Chips & Crisps, Aerated Soft Drinks, Baking items, Jams & Pickles, Pasta, Furnishing & Home Needs, Home & Kitchen, Pooja Needs, Pet Care and over 2500+ non-essential grocery products. You’ll be able to see the Orange Cash prices right next to the products on which it is applicable.
From time to time, the Company may, at its discretion, offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against purchases made on the App. Unless specifically stated on the code or coupon, a promotional code or coupon shall:
1. Expire at 12:00 AM (inclusive of the issuance date) from the date of issuance endorsed thereon;
At the time of using promotional codes and coupons for a purchase on the App, the payment mode “cash on delivery” shall not be available for making payments towards the order.
Lowest Price Guaranteed
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, certain third party merchants who sell products on the Devfresco App are offering a cashback equivalent to the difference in the value of a product that is ordered by a user.
2. This offer applies only to orders placed on the Devfresco App with specified third party merchants (“Offering Merchants”)**.
3. The offer is valid only in Vrindavan, Mathura and Agra.
4. Cashback will be provided only if the customer is able to provide proof for validation of the difference in price of a product with same weight, product description, variant which is purchased on the same date & in the same city.
5. Subject to validation by Devfresco and/or the Offering Merchant(s), to avail the offer on purchase(s) made by the customer, he/she will have to submit proof (App image with date, Printed Tax Invoice, Newspaper Ad with date, Pamphlet, Website screenshot with the link where the price is active for at least 24 hours after the price proof has been submitted).
6. The proof of difference in price should be from the same city as the order placed with Devfresco.
7. Customer has to share the Image or URL with the below details:
• Date and city
• Brand and variant
• Size or Quantity
• Combination (Single pack or combo pack)
• Selling price of the product.
1. If eligible, the promotional cashback will be credited to the Devfresco wallet with 24 to 48 hours post order is marked delivered.
2. The complaint for Price difference has to be raised within 3 days of order being placed.
3. Additionally, the customer is not entitled for any cashback if the order has been canceled/returned.
4. Subject to validation by Devfresco and/or the Offering Merchant(s), the offer can be availed for any price difference within 3 days of order being placed with Devfresco.
5. Subject to terms and conditions of Devfresco Cashback, the difference in price will be credited postdelivery, into the Devfresco Wallet.
6. Cashback shall at no time exceed 20% of Selling price of each product and/or INR 250 at a cart level, and/or INR 1000 per user/month.
7. Cashback will be calculated on the net product price, however exclusive of applicable taxes.
8. Offer shall be subject to verification by the Offering Merchant in conjunction with Devfresco.
9. Devfresco does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this offer.
10. The Offering Merchant may at its discretion withdraw, alter, modify or otherwise change the offer without notice. The offer may also be withdrawn by an Offering Merchant on occurrence of force majeure events.
11. The offer may be extended or terminated by Devfresco.
12. Any disputes arising relating to or connected with this offer shall be subject to the dispute resolution.
13. mechanics set out in the terms and conditions of use of the Devfresco App.
GST Effect on Our Delivery
1. As our nation welcomes the ‘One Nation, One Tax’’ initiative, effective from July 1st 2017, we, at Devfresco, also welcome this change by making our processes fully compliant with GST.
2. We guarantee you that we still will get you the lowest prices on all your items. Moreover, your orders will be fulfilled as usual and in line with the GST guidelines.
3. What are the changes you can expect at our end?: Since the government has exempted certain goods from GST, you will receive invoices for them separately. Which means that your order will now be broken down into 3 components:
4. At the delivery, our field executive will hand over a delivery statement, listing down all the items you have ordered.
• A Delivery Statement for you to check all the items you’ve ordered
• A Tax Invoice showing all the items that have been taxed
• A Bill of Supply
We assure you that you will receive all the GST benefits and lower priced items, as always from Devfresco. If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline: +91 8006855000
• As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you before the order enters the “Enroute” stage. For any permitted cancellations, we will refund payments, if any, made by you under the relevant order within approximately 48-72 hours.
• Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on the App may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third party seller and in such an event you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the App.
• We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users, and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.
Returns & Refunds
• The App has a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all users who have purchased a product on the App to return the product at the time of delivery if they are not satisfied with the quality of the product.
• Return Policy: If you want to return a product, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact.
• Non-returnable products information visible in the product info/description section on the website/app: A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable” on the product details page.
• In case you are not available at delivery to check the quality of the product(s), you may raise a complaint within 24-48 hours of delivery. Similarly, in case any product is not delivered at the time of delivery, you may raise a complaint within 48 hours of delivery.
• To pass feedback to the merchants to improve the services, it is mandatory to share the images of the items which you were dissatisfied with. Subject to acceptance from the third-party seller of the product, the Company may take the returned product back and grant credit/coupon in lieu of the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the App.
• Further, it is clarified that for electronic and cookware products, no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with original invoice given at the time of delivery from Devfresco.
• Please note: Few items listed may or may not carry a seller warranty to which Devfresco will support basis return policy.
• Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund as Devfresco Cash in the Devfresco wallet or the refund can be credited in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details).
• For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
• All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
You Agree and Confirm
• That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you.
• We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
• You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing and transacting on the App.
• You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time.
• If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
• You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering any transaction through the App.
• Before placing an order, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the App, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
• Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will refund the payment of the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours.
• You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company make best efforts to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
• The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the App nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the App. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the App or otherwise.
• You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third party seller. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
• All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the App or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the App (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
• Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the App from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
Copyright & Trademark
• The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the App. Access to or use of the App does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the App are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the App or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company.
• You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the App for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the App. Access to or use of the App does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the App to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
• The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
Report Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
Devfresco Supermarket India and its affiliates respect the intellectual property(ies) of other entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated/used in any manner which results in infringement, then please inform us at info email@example.com .
We will evaluate the contents of your notice and will respond within a reasonable period of time. We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with applicable law and our policies, we may also reach out to you for additional details. It may be noted that reporting inaccurate, false or misleading information to Devfresco may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
You agree to indemnify Devfresco for all claims brought by a third party(ies) against Devfresco arising out of or in connection with the submission of your email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Communication with Company
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an email to: email@example.com.
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Devfresco Supermarket India
17, Chaitanya Vihar Phase-1
Opposite Telephone Exchange
“Devfresco” is a trademark of Devfresco Supermarket India (“Company”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered and corporate office at 17,Chaitanya Vihar Phase-1 Opposite Telephone Exchange 100-feet Road Vrindavan(Mathura)-281121
The domain name Devfresco.com is owned by the Company.
The collection, Storage and Use of Information Related to You.
We may automatically store certain information including but not limited to information about your web browser, IP address, cookies stored on your device and other information about you based upon your behavior on the website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the website.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the website/app. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
1. To enable the provision of services opted by you;
2. To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
3. To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
4. To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
5. To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
6. To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request, may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Contacts Permissions: If you allow us to access your contact list information including you and your contacts’ e-mail ids and any other details saved therein, it enables us to provide social features to you and your friends/contacts such as sharing your orders with your friends/contacts, inviting your contacts to try our app, send across referral links to your friends/contacts, etc. We may also use this information to make recommendations for groceries. This information will be synced from your phone and stored on our servers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, name, billing address, shipping address, phone number etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure website of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. Additionally your information may be used to communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud, use of preferences related information for advertising purposes and site optimization.
Device information: We may need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, etc. Basis these inputs, we intend to optimize your order experience and thereby serving you better.
Location: This permission enables us to give you the benefit of delivering the product to your address and also to provide location specific deals with personalized in-funnel experience.
SMS: If you allow us to access your SMS, we read your SMS to autofill or pre-populate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number. This provides you a seamless purchase experience while making an order and you do not need to move out of the app to read the SMS and then enter it in the app.
Phone: The app requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to our customer contact centres directly through the app.
Email ID: If you allow us to access your email id then, it enables us to send various deals and offers directly to your email.
Photo/ Media/ Files: We take media storage permissions to cache the Devfresco images to provide seamless and fast experience while browsing Devfresco app.
Wi-Fi connection information: When you allow us the permission to detect your Wi-Fi connection, we optimize your experience such as more detailing on maps, better image loading etc.
Camera: You can grant camera permission as well to take pictures from your camera like that of the invoice, defected products etc., in our customer chat feature.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website/application and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
The Company uses data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small data files placed on your hard drive or device that assist us in providing our services and may include an anonymous unique identifier. Company offers certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you send the Company personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the website, the Company may collect such information into a file specific to you.
The Company does not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. The Company may be required to disclose any information that is lawfully sought from it by a judicial or other competent body pursuant to applicable laws.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not manage and control.
Choices Available Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Information
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the Company has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, the Company servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although the Company endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the website, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Please note that the Company will not ask you to share any sensitive data or information via email or telephone. If you receive any such request by email or telephone, please do not respond/divulge any sensitive data or information and forward the information relating to the same to email@example.com for necessary action.
Devfresco shall assume no responsibility for any communication not authorised by Devfresco with respect to the Devfresco Sale. This includes, but is not limited to, any fraud or misrepresentation caused by any third-party administrators resulting in loss or injury to the user. Users are cautioned that Devfresco does not run any call centre, and does not make available for communication any landline/mobile number/email on the internet/social media/any other electronic means to its users
In case any user wishes to communicate, the user may communicate at the following number/email apart from the faster In app Chat option:
Registered Toll Free Number for Customer care helpline: +91 8006855000